When selecting a dental service between crowns and veneers, it is important to focus on the advantages of each. Although they both seek to radically improve the look of your teeth, they do so in somewhat different ways.
Create an improved oral health identity with crowns and veneers. If your oral health care requires crowns and veneers, remember the following:
– Crowns can be prepared and crafted with a design that suits your smile the best.
– Veneers will not fully guard your teeth against outside forces, but rather just conceal the front portions of your teeth with a customized design that suits your smile the best.
– Veneers are cemented to the fronts of your teeth by removing a small amount of tooth enamel, which is less than the amount needed for crown fittings.
– Crowns can entirely conceal and protect a damaged or decayed tooth while lasting over 2 decades.
– In many situations, crowns can hold teeth together that have been broken into bits.
– Veneers are typically used to give your smile the perfect look and color.
For more crown or veneer advice and help from our team at Algiers Dental Associates, come in for a visit. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. John Hobgood, please book an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in New Orleans, Louisiana. We can be reached at 504-361-3277. We look forward to hearing from you soon!